Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Short & Sweet with Yummy Food

Last Friday, I was feeling lazy and ready for a comfortable night at home after work. As I normally do, on a lazy night, I was craving pizza. However, one of our New Year's Resolutions was to eat out less and cook more. So I started searching on the internet and came across the Pillsbury website. Luckily for me, a pizza calzone was one of the first things I spotted.

I stopped by the store and picked up a Pillsburry pizza crust; Hunt's tomato sauce with basil, oregano & something else; pepperoni; spicy italian sausage; bell peppers and mozzarella cheese.

After cooking the sausage, peppers & pepperoni we tossed everything on the rolled out crust, added the sauce and sealed it up. After about 10 minutes  of baking we had the perfect meal to go with my new favorite 'wine' Viva from Llano. As you can see we were hungry and the photo... well was an afterthought.



BON APPETIT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment