Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catching Up ... the story of my blog


28/365 - Fragile
November 11, 2010
This makes me so excited for our wedding! I found a great deal on craigslist for vases and snagged them up as quick as I could (thanks to the help of Ginger). I am so excited to keep working on the details - so much to get started on. 


27/365 - Oreo-holic
November 10, 2010
My name is Sarah and I am addicted to Oreos... there, it's finally out :-) 
Needless to say I've seen A LOT of Oreos in my lifetime, but nothing quite like this! The first oddball of the pack. 


26/365 - Boys & Their Toys...
November 9, 2010
Stephen requested to have a picture of his progress thus far for the picture of the day. However it's on his camera which is 15 minutes away from me.... So for a temporary place holder, here's a picture of his progress back in April. I can't wait to show some more pics of his project - it's come a LONG ways! 


25/365 - Chocolate Chocolate
November 8, 2010
This will probably be a recurring theme on my blog... seeing that I LOVE chocolate. I couldn't resist picking up a package of 'huge' cookies for dessert  


24/365 - Signs of Winter
November 7, 2010
Although I've been rather sad summer sunshine and warmth has left... I am rather excited to wrap up in warm sweaters and dream of winter snowflakes. This block was the perfect reminder of what's ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment