Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello November!

Eventually I'll get the hang of having a blog and actually updating it every day with content actually worth reading... but for now here are my pictures from the first two days of November... 

19/365 - Growing Gremlins!
November 2, 2010
These decobeads (aka 'gremlins' by me) are the coolest thing ever! They start as teeny-tiny beads and grow to almost marble size. I ordered 'orangeade' beads to see what they'd look like for potential centerpieces for our wedding. They started off as a beautiful orange but unfortunately lost most of the color in the water after 4 hours :-( HOWEVER - they are still gorgeous and shimmer like crazy. I still have lots to experiment with so stay tuned!

18/365 - Dreaming the night away
November 1, 2010
Is this place not beautiful! Stephen and I were checking out honeymoon locations and I couldn't help but do a screenshot to share a little bliss :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment