Monday, January 10, 2011

Day to Day


88/365 Daydreaming & Espresso
January 10, 2011
The temperature has finally turned COLD! And I was rather ecstatic to see this on the weather:
And yes... I have finally come to terms that it is highly unlikely to see snow thats not on my screen. But I have better things to keep me busy, like reading and studying Real Estate Agency... exciting, right?!
I'm bound to determine to knock the real estate exam out in one try! Starbucks has definitely made the studying slightly easier. I will be quite sad though when my gift cards run out as I will be back to drinking Folgers... Maybe I should save my Starbucks cups. After all it's a mental thing, right?


87/365 Casualties
January 9, 2011
When you are trying to throw grapes across the kitchen to see who can catch the most in their mouth... there is always bound to be a few casualties. :-)




86/365 Wedding!
January 8, 2011
So after a day full of studying I stayed up a little too late with excitement of creating our wedding website. It's still a work in progress but you should go check it out now. More details to come soon!

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/SarahMcCauley&StephenDrewell 








No comments:

Post a Comment