Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year New Posts


85/365 Spys
January 7, 2011
Me: 'Stephen what are you doing?'

Stephen: 'Shhh... I'm reliving my spy days' 

haha :-)



84/365 Study Buddy
January 6, 2011
When I saw this, I couldn't help but take a slight break in studying...



83/365 A slight step backwards...
January 5, 2011
Other than cooking fresh dinners every night this week, I only had one slight chocolate craving this week. Everyone needs a little chocolate... and I just need a little more than the normal person! 
I love the quote 'I'd give up chocolate... but I'm not a quitter."




82/365 2011 Workouts
January 4, 2011
As I've been reminded lately, I need small goals to reach up to my big goals listed below. So in the next few days will be a few of my small goals :-)

I started working out this week and feel about 1,000 times better; I'm ready to get back in full swing! I am aiming to start swimming next week a few days after work which will be a nice change to the routine. 




81/365 The list goes on forever
January 3, 2011
Well to-do lists are the story of my life now. So much to do in such little time. I love staying busy... just have to have something to keep on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment