Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Resolutions

2011 Goals


It's been no secret I've been SOOO behind on everything, including updating my poor blog regularly. So with the new year, comes new goals:

  1. Update blog at least every Sunday & Thursday (if not every day)
    1. Continue taking a picture a day and sharing with the world
  2. Pass Real Estate Exam & have license by February
  3. Train for a Triathlon Sprint (race sometime after wedding)
  4. Eat Healthier - minimal fast food and yummy new recipes!
  5. Stretch regularly
  6. Enjoy the last months before I get married - July 16th, 2011 - I can't wait!

80/365 - You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!
January 2, 2011
We went for our first walk tonight. We were hoping for a run but figured it would be better to work into it all :-) 

I still can't get enough of my new shoes! They are crazy light and will be a blessing to run in.





79/365 - HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
January 1, 2011
Too bad I'm a day late wishing everyone a Happy New Year! (Better late then never). Stephen and I have a goal of working out and getting in shape this year. And what better motivation than a wedding to keep up going till July! Check out our new shoes for the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment