Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last of December


78/365 - New Years Eve
December 31, 2010
After preparing for the past week to have a nice quite night on the couch to ring in the New Year (and save a little money), we decided last minute to meet up with some friends. Since deciding on what to wear was a nightmare... I was just glad I had cute shoes to wear 

Karen and I also began to pack up all our Christmas stuff. Since this was our last year before we get married, we decided to split everything up. I found it kind of humorous I had one tub to her three.



77/365 - Rarely
December 30, 2010
I lapsed and got one more dose of Whataburger before the New Year. The large 'Rarely' caught my attention right away. I thought this was a great word for me for 2011. In other words, so long crappy food I hope to rarely see you in 2011 :-)




76/365 - Are those real?!
December 29, 2010
Remember those gorgeous flowers Stephen gave me a few weeks ago? Well here they are all dried up... aren't they perfect?!





75/365 - Just when I thought I was done with school...
December 28, 2010
I guess I really should have never said 'I am forever done with studying.' I have officially finished all my real estate courses and all my paperwork has been approved! The last step is passing the real estate exam... which I've heard is quite hard. But nothing Starbucks can't get me through. So for the next two weeks I'll be locked up in my cave studying because I am determine to only take the test once.




74/365 - MMmmm Good
December 27, 2010
Homemade Hot Cocoa... enough said :-)
Thanks Liz!

No comments:

Post a Comment